(Redirected from Time Line)
- August 24: Malcolm Wilson drafts a logo for Brogo, a web comic he is conceptualizing.
- Malcolm Wilson composes the "Piga Software Theme" and he assists Hamish Wilson in creating the "Piga Software Logo".
- January 1: Brogo is launched at its original URL of http://brogo.yoll.net.
- Early July: a collection of prior MIDI work by Malcolm Wilson is constituted into the soundtrack for Billy Bear.
- January 1: work begins on the beginnings of Symel.
- Malcolm Wilson composes the "Malcolm Wilson Multimedia Theme" and the studio's original logo.
- Summer: Piga Software and MWM begin working on a game together set in the Brogo universe, with MWM supplying artwork and music.
- October 30: Piga Software releases Donut Quest as the first released co-production between the two.
- The original draft of the MWM website is started by Malcolm Wilson with the help of Iain Wilson.
- February 10: the last original Symel short " Why Vista?" is released.
- August: after watching "The Starbuggers", the making-of documentary for Red Dwarf Series VI, Graham, Hamish and Malcolm Wilson begin conceiving their on science fiction comedy show.
- October 31: Piga's Pumpkin Carving is released with a Björn Arild Lynn track "The Spooky Pumpkin Head" modified by MWM.
- Graham L. Wilson creates an updated version of the website in order to release alongside Windys, but host problems prevent its release.
- May 19: Alexei: Part IX is released, featuring music conversions by MWM.
- August 12: Windys is released in part to commemorate fifth anniversary of Piga Software, and features a soundtrack by MWM.
- October 26: the first Source Release of Lamp Refugee is completed, featuring pre-rendered 3D models by MWM.
- October 31: version 1.5 of Piga's Pumpkin Carving is released, with new graphical tweaks by MWM.
- August 15: Hamish Wilson releases the Chzo Mythos GNU/Linux Binaires, with logos and adornments created by MWM.
- October 31: version 2.0 of Piga's Pumpkin Carving is released, with new vector-derived cut-out graphics by MWM.
- November 25: Piga's Thanksgiving Dinner Hunt is made available for download, with MIDI conversions and audio improvements by MWM.
- December 25: Piga's Santa Drop Down is released with original graphics, sounds and voice recordings by MWM.
- Jaunary 1: the first preview release of Alexei: Part XIII is sent out.
- January 2: the first version of Piga's New Years Dodge 'Em is released with MIDI conversions and original graphics by MWM.
- February 6: version 1.0.0 of DONKEY.GB is released with original sounds by MWM.
- July 1: An updated version of the MWM website is finally completed after a move to icculus.org hosting.
- November 11: Over the Top is released featuring graphical work by MWM.
- Early July: work on the original incarnation of the MWM Wiki begins on Tropical Wikis.
- November 12: Malcolm Wilson releases "Mitgefühl" onto his YouTube account; his first ever AMV.
- May 31: the audio pilot episode of Space Rover, "Undocumented Features" is released.
- July 14: Malcolm Wilson releases "Numb as a Robot" onto his YouTube account; his second AMV.
- October: all of the MWM Wiki is destroyed in an unsuccessful attempt by Tropical Wikis to merge into Orain.
- December 14: Malcolm Wilson releases "Ruddy Flag" onto his YouTube account; his third AMV.
- January 23: after months of inactivity, work on a new MWM Wiki begins on Orain, with only scant backup data available.
- April 5: Malcolm Wilson releases "Reflections of the Lilin" onto his YouTube account; his fourth AMV.
- May 31: a year after the release of the pilot, the second episode of Space Rover titled "Ne Humanis Crede" is released.
- September 25: Malcolm Wilson releases "Can't Stop Drooling" onto his YouTube account; his fifth and most rapidly produced AMV.
- November 10: Malcolm Wilson releases "Misery is so Addictive" onto his YouTube account; his sixth AMV and sequel to "Reflections of the Lilin" as an artistic tribute to Evangelion.
- March 16: Malcolm Wilson releases "You're (not) my girl" onto his YouTube account; his third AMV, and the first to use the Rebuild of Evangelion.